In this tutorial, we learn how to make chocolate-filled marshmallow Easter eggs. First, place 1/3 c water in a saucepan along with 1 envelope of gelatin. Let this dissolve, then turn the heat on and add in 2/3 c of sugar. From here, take it off the heat, then you will add in a pinch of salt, 1/3 c corn syrup, and 1/2 tsp vanilla. Mix this with a mixer for 15 minutes, then the marshmallow are finished, you can shape them and coat them with colored sugar. You can also inject chocolate into them and cover them in graham cracker crumbs, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades