How to: Make chocolate fudge cake. You will need 4 large eggs, 8 ounces of softened butter, 6 ounces of soft brown sugar, 2 ounces of golden syrup, 2 ounces of melted dark chocolate, one teaspoon of vanilla, 7 oz. of self rising four, 1 oz. cocoa, 1/2 tsp baking powder, and one tablespoon of water. For the frosting, you will need 1/2 pint of sour cream, 14 ounces of melted dark chocolate, and two 8 inch round cake pans. In a mixing bowl, add the eggs and golden syrup and mix. Next, add in all of the other ingredients for the cake. Divide batter between the 2 cake pans. You then need to put it in the oven at 190 degrees centigrade for 25 to 30 minutes. When it's baked, leave them in the pans for 10 minutes, then cool completely on wire racks. For the frosting, melt the chocolate in a large bowl, then add the sour cream. Use a whisk to blend. Take one of the cooled cakes and frost the top, then add the other cake on top of the frosted cake. Frost the rest of the cake.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades