Ina Garten, the Barefoot Contessa, shows how to make her chocolate ganache cupcakes. Put the butter and sugar into the mixer and mix until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing after each. Next comes the ‚Äúsecret ingredient‚Äù, a can of chocolate syrup, then some vanilla, and finally the flour. Mix it well but don‚Äôt overbeat or the cake will be tough. Fill the muffin pans using an ice cream scoop, and bake at 325 for 25 to 30 minutes.
To make the chocolate ganache icing, in the double boiler add some heavy cream, chocolate chips and coffee granules. Let this sit over the steam until it melts. When the cupcakes are done and cooled, top them with the ganache frosting.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades