In this tutorial, we learn how to make chocolate hearts for Valentine's Day. You will need 1.5-2 lbs of chocolate and a mold with heart shapes in it and sucker inserts. You will also need sticks to insert into the chocolate. First, melt your chocolate in a large bowl with a spout. After this, pour the melted chocolate into the molds and then scrape excess chocolate back into the bowl. Next, insert the sticks into the molds and then place them in the fridge to let them sit overnight to get hard. When they are finished, serve to friends and family and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades