In this video, the chef, David from "the one pot chef" , is demonstrating a healthy recipe for those who love to eat some healthy snacks. It is called Chocolate Mars Bar Crispies. This is basically made with chocolate and cornflakes. Instead of cornflakes, some other cereal can also be used. In this, the butter and Mars bars are first melted on low heat. The chef has chosen Mars bars as it has that sticky caramel and chocolate coating. After the chocolate and butter is melted, cornflakes is added to the smooth mixture. All the ingredients have to be slowly mixed as the cornflakes must not be crushed. Then just put the mixture in small containers and refrigerate it. The chocolate Mars Bar Crispies are now ready to be eaten.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades