Start off with a pre-made chocolate pie shell. Next soften some vanilla ice cream. Make sure the ice cream is not super runny but not frozen either. You will want to be able to stir it. Next add one cup of sifted dirt. Making sure you have taken out all the rocks and twigs. Mix it thoroughly with the ice cream. Put half of the mixture into your pie shell. We then want to add the surprise layer. Add those twigs, leaves, and small stones that got sifted out earlier. Top it off with the rest of the ice cream mixture making sure you cover up all of the surprise layer. Put the pie in the freezer for about an hour. Take the pie out of the freezer and finish off by topping with fudge sauce and whipped cream. Garish with a sprinkle of more dirt.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades