In the mood for some chocolate for dessert tonight? Chocolate pudding is a popular and delicious dessert, and easy to make from scratch. Learn how to make delicious chocolate pudding from home with help from this how-to video.
What you will need:
• A medium saucepan
• ½ c. cocoa powder
• ½ c. sugar
• 2 tbsp. cornstarch
• 2 c. milk
• A whisk
• An egg
• A small mixing bowl
• ¼ c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
• Small ramekins
Step 1: Mix initial ingredients
Mix the cocoa powder, sugar, and cornstarch in a medium saucepan.
Step 2: Whisk in milk
Place the saucepan over medium heat and whisk in the milk. Bring the mixture to a boil and continue to stir until it thickens.
Step 3: Temper the egg
Whisk an egg in a small mixing bowl. Add a teaspoon of your heated mixture to the bowl to temper the egg.
Step 4: Add the egg to rest of the mixture
Add the tempered egg to the rest of the mixture.
Step 5: Add the chocolate chips
Add the chocolate chips to the heated mixture, stirring until they melt.
Step 6: Refrigerate the pudding
Pour the pudding into small ramekins and refrigerate for an hour. Then grab a spoon and enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades