In this tutorial, we learn how to make chocolate Rice Krispies treats. First, you will need 1 stick of butter, 12 oz package large marshmallows, 6 c Rice Krispies cereal, microwave safe bowl, and nonstick pan. Now place your butter and your marshmallows in the bowl and microwave for one minute. Then, use a spoon to mix together the mixture and place in the microwave again if it isn't melted, two more minutes should be perfect. After this, spray non-stick spray on the pan and then mix the marshmallow mixture until there are no lumps left in it. Then, add in your chocolate Rice Krispies to the mixture and mix it all together with a large spoon. After this is all combined, pour the mixture into the non-stick pan and let sit until it hardens up. When finished, cut into individual pieces and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades