Start with one cup of boiling water then a one stick of butter to the boiling water and let it melt. Add one cup of all purpose flour slowly. It will get really thick and form a ball. Transfer to a bowl and let it cool while you prepare the filling for the eclairs. Add 1/4 cup of cocoa six table spoons of flour and 1/2 teaspoon of salt an 3/4 cup of sugar in a pan and stir together. Slowly add 3 cups of milk unit all dry ingredients are wet. Cook over medium heat until as thick as mayonaise. Add three eggs before filling gets to hot. Use a whisk on the filling. Now add four eggs to the cooled pastry one at a time with a electric mixer. Transfer batter to a pastry bag. Make four long eclairs using the pastry bag. Preheat oven at 400 degrees. Add 2 teaspoons of vanilla to filling. Gently pour the filling into the pastry bag. The chocolate icing for the top of the ecalairs, melt 2 blocks of unsweetend chocolate in microwave for thirty seconds add 2 cups of sugar and 1 cup of heavy cream cook together until it has reached 240 degrees. Transfer to bowl to cool. Use a knife to cut the eclairs but not all the way through. Gently squeeze filling from pastry bag into eclair. Next drizzle the icing on top of the eclairs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades