Kerri Newell introduces Chocolatier Paul Young who shows us how to make chocolate truffles.
He explains that truffles are filled with ganache and chocolatiers sometimes call truffles ganaches, which is the smooth, creamy filling. These are usually for special occasions.
To make, you bring the cream to scorching point, some water for dilution and blending chocolate into the mixture.
He uses a 66% Caribbean chocolate in this specific example. The inside is the cream mixed with the chocolate and the harder outer shell is just the chocolate melted and reformed around the creamy center. The creamy centers can have different flavored chocolate such as strawberry, raspberry, cherry, orange, and any other summer fruits.
The chocolate truffle recipes use all natural ingredients.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades