In this tutorial, Barefoot Contessa shows us how to make chocolate truffles at home. First, take a 1/2 cup of heavy cream and heat it up in a saucepan. Now, chop up bars of semi-sweet and bitter sweet chocolate (6 oz together) and put into a mixing bowl. Now, pour your warm cream into a strainer onto the chocolate. Stir the mixture until the chocolate melts the chocolate all the way. Now, add 1 1/2 tbsp of Frangelico liquer, 1 tbsp coffee and 1/2 tsp vanilla extract and stir. Chill this for about 45 minutes and when finished, scoop the truffles out with a small ice cream scoop and then dip into finely chopped nuts or your favorite type of topping.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades