In this video, Cedric Begiun shows us how to make peanute butter truffle ganache. First, put cream and powdered sugar into a sauce pan and simmer it. Once it comes to a simmer you will pour peanut butter chips into it. Next, mix this together with a whisk or spatula. A whisk will cool the mixture down faster because it creates air bubbles. After a few minutes let it harden for a few minutes and you can place it inside of your chocolate truffles. Let this set in the fridge for several hours and you will have delicious homemade truffles that are to die for!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades