It doesn't matter if you're a chocolate lover or just a casual chocolate eater, these chocolate brownie trifles are extremely addictive! If you whip up a batch of these trifles, you're sure to be the king (or queen) of the potluck or dinner party. No doubt about it. Everyone can enjoy a sweet chocolaty dessert.
1 (20 7/8 ounce) packages fudge brownie mix
1/4 cup water
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 tablespoon dry instant coffee (dry)
1 package chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
2 cups milk
1 (6 ounce) packages English toffee bits (reserving 2 tablespoons for garnish)
3 1/4 cups whipped cream
1. Heat oven to 350F degrees.
2. Prepare brownie mix as directed on package for 13 × 9-inch rectangular pan, using water, oil and eggs and stirring coffee into batter.
3. Bake and cool as directed.
4. Cut brownies into 1-inch squares.
5. Place half of the brownie squares in the bottom of a 3-quart glass bowl.
6. Prepare pudding mix as directed on package for pudding, Pour half of the pudding over brownies in bowl.
7. Top with half each of the toffee bits and whipped cream.
8. Repeat with remaining brownies, pudding, toffee bits and whipped cream.
9. Sprinkle with reserved toffee bits.
10. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades