It seems that during the holidays baking is a contest to see who makes the best peppermint bark, triple chocolate brownies, sugar cookies, etc. And cookie exchanges only add fuel to the fire.
But cooking can be stress-free and really fun when you do it with your kids! Watch this video to learn how to make pecan dippers, made from storebought sugar cookie dough and chopped up pecan. These are delicious and baking them is a great bonding experience to have with your kids.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades