In this tutorial, we learn how to make cinnamon roll bread pudding. First, place cubes of bread on the bottom of a baking dish until it covers the bottom. After this, chop up some nuts and scatter them over the top of it. After this, beat four eggs, then add in 2 c whole milk, 3/4 c heavy cream, 1/3 c Amaretto, and a small amount of vanilla extract. Add in some cinnamon, then 1/2 c sugar with a pinch of salt, then blend together and pour over the bread. Push down the bread into the mixture, then let sit for 15 minutes. When finished, place this in the oven after sprinkling with some sugar and bake in a water bath until golden brown, then serve with your favorite sides!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades