This is a great video from Andrea Cook. To cook cinnamon rolls start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees. You will need an oven safe pan to cook the cinnamon rolls. To keep them from sticking the video suggests spraying the pan with no stick cooking spray. Then pop open the can of cinnamon rolls and line them up in the pan. Let the cinnamon rolls cook for 20 minutes but make sure that the centers are done before you take them out. After they are done heat the icing cup in a microwave for 30 seconds. Take the melted icing and drizzle it over the cinnamon rolls while the are still hot and right out of the oven. You can have a delicious treat in under a half hour.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades