Pat and Gina Neely show us how to make delicious coconut cupcakes with cream cheese coconut frosting. Start by mixing the butter and sugar together well. Then add the eggs, vanilla, coconut extract and buttermilk. In a separate bowl mix the cake flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, and finally some coconut flakes. Blend all the ingredients well but don‚Äôt overbeat.
Scoop the batter into muffin cups with an ice cream scoop, and bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
For the cream cheese coconut frosting, blend the cream cheese and butter together, add some vanilla extract and powdered sugar and mix this well. Now spread some coconut flakes on a baking sheet and brown them in the oven at 350 for just a few minutes. After the cupcakes are frosted, top them with the coconut for the final touch.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades