This video is about making homemade pumpkin puree. You will want to make sure to use a sugar pie pumpkin. One sugar pie pumpkin will produce around 16 oz of pumpkin puree. Begin by carefully sawing your pumpkin in half and remove the seeds. Place the pumpkin halves face down on a piece of well oiled parchment paper. Bake at 425 degrees for an hour, or until the flesh is very soft. When the pumpkin has cooled remove the flesh with a spoon. Place the flesh in a bowl and mash it up with a fork or hand blender. Pour the pumpkin flesh into a cheese cloth and strain overnight. Use just as you would canned pumpkin puree.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades