Hungry enough from that title? This dessert is even more delicious than it sounds. Here's what you're going to need:
1 package of oreos 16 oz or 450 grams
4 Tablespoons butter (45 grams)
1 cup sugar (200 grams)
1 Tablespoon vanilla (15ml)
3/4 cup cream (180 ml)
1 cup sour cream (230 grams)
Bake 350 (170C) for 15 minutes, then lower heat to 250 (121C) and bake an additional 1 and 1/2 hours.
2 cups chocolate chips 12 oz or 240 grams
1 and 1/3 cup cream (320ml)
This video will show you how to cook an oreo cheesecake!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades