In this video, we learn how to make cranberry orange scones. To make this, you will need: 3 c self-rising flour, 1/2 c sugar, 1 stick unsalted butter, 3/4 c buttermilk, 1/4 c orange juice, and 1/2 c chopped cranberries. Pour all of these into a bowl and stir them together. Once they are mixed, add in the zest of one orange and fold it in. Then, pour this into a baking dish that has been greased and place in the oven at 400 degrees, then bake for 12-20 minutes. After this, prepare the glaze by combining 1 c powdered sugar and 2-3 tbsp orange juice. Pour the glaze over the scones then serve them warm with coffee, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades