In this video, we learn how to make homemade cream cheese brownie cupcakes. Start with putting a package of pre-made brownie mix inside of a mixing bowl. Now add in 3 eggs, 1/4 c water and 1/3 c of oil and mix until it's well combined. Once finished, pour batter into a cupcake pan with cupcake liners. Now, to mix the filling, grab an 8 oz package of cream cheese and mix it with 1 egg. Then, add 1/3 c sugar, 1/8 tsp salt and beat it with a mixer. Add 6 oz of chocolate chips into this mix then spoon it into the brownie batter inside the liners. Now you will bake the brownies for 20-25 minutes in a 350 degree oven. once finished, let cool and serve!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades