Want a quick pie to make for a get together? The Cream Cheese Pie is super easy to make and only has six ingredients.
1-Cup of Sugar
8 oz of Cream Cheese (Whole Box)
8oz of Cool Whip (Small Container)
1 TSP of Vanilla (Optional)
1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
1 Can of Pie Filling
Put your cup of sugar and 8 oz of Cream Cheese in a bowl. Whip until all the sugar is mixed together.
Now add your 8 oz of Cool Whip to the bowl, and your TSP of vanilla if wanted. Whip until the contents are all smooth.
Now you can pour the contents of the bowl into your pie shell and smooth it out.
Now you will top with a can of pie filling. I usually use the whole can, but you don't have to.
Now let the pie chill for about two hour.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades