Tofu and chocolate aren't two words you'd usually hear within the same recipe. After all, with chocolate you think more of sweets and sugar and with tofu you think of salads and, well, healthy stuff.
But mixing the two together can make for a surprisingly good fiesta in your mouth. In this episode of The Minimalist with Mark Bittman, you'll be shown how to make a creamy Mexican chocolate tofu pudding. Making pudding with tofu rather than cream is a necessity if you're lactose intolerant or vegan.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades