A lot of us love sour cream, but in this health conscious world, the added taste might not be worth the extra calories and fat. You can use creme fraiche as a lighter alternative to sour cream or for a variety of other culinary expeditions.
This video will show you step by step how easy it is to make healthy creme fraiche, a delightful subsitute for sour cream. Creme fraiche is much healthier than sour cream because it is cultured, which gives you wonderful probiotics to aid with digestion. You will learn how to make creme fraiche from fresh raw milk in your own kitchen, with no fancy equipment. Raw milk and raw cream are loaded with all the enzymes your body needs to digest the milk. Raw creme fraiche is impossible to find on the market and using organic milk can cost a fortune! If you have a source for raw whole milk or organic milk, you can use it to make creme fraiche at a fraction of the cost. Here's how! For a complete ebook on Whole Foods Nutrition Made Simple, go to www.shop.life-growth.net.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades