Anne and Beau from the Food Network demonstrate how to properly make some great crepes. First they teach how to make the crepe using a warm pan and crepe batter. They make sure to point out how you can tell when the crepe is done and ready to be served. After the crepe is done, they teach you how to make a Béchamel sauce, which can have many different ingredients added to change the flavor. They also show you how you can serve the crepe by folding it and plating it in a variety of ways. As Beau says at the end of the video: "You have a beautiful tasty crepe dish that's going to make anyone happy!"
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades