In this tutorial, we learn how to make croissant bread pudding with Food Network. First, combine 3 whole eggs and 5 egg yolks with 3 cups of half and half. Whisk this together, then add in 1.5 c sugar and 1.5 tbsp vanilla and mix together again. After this, cut croissants in half and place on the bottom of a casserole dish. Now, layer raisins on top of this, then add on a second layer of croissants. Pour the liquid mixture over these, then push the croissants down into the custard so they absorb all the liquid. Let this sit, then create a water bath to put the casserole dish in while baking. Place this in the oven after covering everything with foil for 45 minutes at 350 degrees. After this, remove the foil and bake for another 45 minutes, then take out of the oven. Allow this to cool for a while, then when finished serve to your guests!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades