This video shows how easy it is to make a great looking cupcake bouquet. You will need half a Styrofoam ball, a flower pot, some toothpicks, a piping bag with a flower tip, some colored icing and, of course, the cupcakes. Place the piece of Styrofoam in the flower pot and arrange the toothpicks to mark where you will place the cupcakes.
Frost the cupcakes with the piping bag using the flower tip of your choice. Take out the toothpicks and insert them into the cupcakes, then back into the Styrofoam. Continue arranging the cupcakes around the Styrofoam in this way. Add some silk greenery and you have a very pretty cupcake bouquet.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades