In this video tutorial, viewers will learn how to make cupcakes. The ingredients required to make these cupcakes are 60 grams of butter, 1/4 cup of sugar, 1 egg, vanilla essences, 3 tbsp of milk, 1 cup of self-raising flour and cupcake liners. Begin by putting the cupcake liners in a tray and spray it with cooking spray. Preheat the oven at 200 degrees. Mix the butter and sugar. Then add the egg and vanilla essences. Add the flour and milk alternatively. Put them in the oven for 12-15 minutes. Watch the rest of the video to learn how to make the icing. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy cooking and would like to learn new recipe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades