Do you love delicious and decadent coffee cake in the morning? Chef Patrick Barclay shows how to make it in this video. Start out by combining 2 c flour, 1 tbsp baking powder, 1/4 tsp salt, 1 c sugar, 1 c butter, 1 egg, and 1 c sour cream. Mix this all together well with a wooden spoon or smooth spatula. Once mixed, spread this into a pan so all of it is even inside, then bake it at 350 degrees for around 25 minutes. Once finished, sprinkle with the delicious topping. The topping is made of 1/4 c flour, 1/2 tsp salt, 3/4 c brown sugar, 1/2 c chopped nuts, and 1/4 c butter. Knead all of these ingredients with your hand, then sprinkle over the coffee cake. You can spread it on the cake before baking if you want it baked inside. When finished, serve and enjoy with some hot coffee!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades