In this tutorial, we learn how to make a decadent sweet potato pie with Food Network's Dave Lieberman. First, you will need to go to the store and pick out your sweet potatoes fresh from the produce section. Once you have these, you will wrap them in foil and roast them in the oven until they are soft to the touch. After this, you will crush up graham cracker squares and combine with melted butter and brown sugar to create the crust. After pressing this down on the pie tin, you will bake it in the oven for around 15 minutes. Now, take your sweet potatoes and peel the skin off them. Place the insides into a bowl, then add in two eggs and mix together with a spoon. Whisk in some milk, then add in about 1 tsp of vanilla and continue to whisk. Next, add in 1 tsp cinnamon and 1 tsp nutmeg along with some more brown sugar. Add in some flour and baking powder to the bowl, then pour this over the pie crust. Bake this in the oven after sprinkling with some brown sugar, then eat and enjoy when finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades