In this video recipe you will be shown how to make delicious biscuit donuts. To make biscuit donuts, do the following: Heat about 1 inch of oil in a skillet. Remove the biscuits from a 10-count can, and use a small cap to press in the center and make the hole. Fry them in hot oil until they are brown on one side, and then turn and fry the other side. Remove and place on paper towels to drain excess oil. They are great topped with powdered sugar, frosting, a glaze, or even cinnamon sugar. To make a glaze mix together 1 1/4 cup of powdered sugar and 3 tablespoons of milk. Drizzle over donuts. To make cinnamon sugar mix 1/4 cup of sugar and 4 teaspoons of cinnamon. Roll donuts in the mixture.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades