This is very tasty and easy to follow cheesecake recipe.
- You will need a 20 centimeter spring form pan. You'll also need: 14 grams of sweet biscuit crumbs, 7 grams of butter, cinnamon, 75 grams of cream cheese, 4 eggs, 1 cup of sugar, 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence, 1 tablespoon of grated lemon rind, and 2 teaspoons of lemon juice.
- To make your base, crush the biscuits finely and put in a bowl. Add softened butter and cinnamon and combine. Also remember to grease your pan.
- Press the mixture into the pan and refrigerate until it is firm. Meanwhile, put softened cream cheese in a bowl, add vanilla essence, and beat to mix.
- Set the oven to about 375 degrees. Crack the eggs into a large bowl .
- Beat eggs and add sugar. Mix together. Add the cream cheese mix and stir until smooth.
- Mix in the lemon rind and lemon juice and pour onto the crumb crust.
- Place cake in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Let the cheese cake cool after you remove it from the oven.
- Last, decorate your cheesecake with any fruit you like.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades