This is very tasty and easy to follow cheesecake recipe.
- You will need a 20 centimeter spring form pan. You'll also need: 14 grams of sweet biscuit crumbs, 7 grams of butter, cinnamon, 75 grams of cream cheese, 4 eggs, 1 cup of sugar, 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence, 1 tablespoon of grated lemon rind, and 2 teaspoons of lemon juice.
- To make your base, crush the biscuits finely and put in a bowl. Add softened butter and cinnamon and combine. Also remember to grease your pan.
- Press the mixture into the pan and refrigerate until it is firm. Meanwhile, put softened cream cheese in a bowl, add vanilla essence, and beat to mix.
- Set the oven to about 375 degrees. Crack the eggs into a large bowl .
- Beat eggs and add sugar. Mix together. Add the cream cheese mix and stir until smooth.
- Mix in the lemon rind and lemon juice and pour onto the crumb crust.
- Place cake in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Let the cheese cake cool after you remove it from the oven.
- Last, decorate your cheesecake with any fruit you like.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.