There's nothing more American than chowing down on a slice of apple pie in the middle of summer, relishing in its sweet tartness and the crunch of the pie crust. But we can bet that by now you've already tried a zillion plus one different versions of apple pie. So how do you continue to enjoy a favorite?
Just add some variety. Rather than make a pie strictly with apples, why not add in a few other fruits like nectarines or even vegetables like rhubarb? The key is to pick a fruit you already like to eat and then throw it into the mixture for a unique apple pie experience. Watch this tutorial to learn how to make an apple and nectarine pie (the nectarines can be substituted for anything you want).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades