A sweet yet tart accompaniment for early morning tea, blueberry pancakes are a lovely alternative to your standard dough and maple syrup pancakes. Served up with your favorite syrup, a fresh bowl of strawberries, and some Earl Grey, these pancakes will pique your appetite and set a wonderful tone for the rest of the day.
Watch this tutorial by Women's Weekly Cookery Editor Sue McMahon to learn how to cook these tasty dough circles without them sticking to the pan.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades