Use this recipe to make chocolate covered strawberries, and add optional decorations and ingredients to them. You will need: 1 dozen ripe strawberries, 12 oz semi sweet chocolate, cookie sheet, wax paper, microwave safe bowl, wooden spoon, toothpicks and a fork. It's optional to have coconut, sprinkles, crushed pistachios, melted white chocolate, Rinse the strawberries, keeping the leaves attached. Make sure berries are dry. Place a piece of wax paper on the cookie sheet. Melt the chocolate in the microwave using the defrost setting. Microwave in 10 second increments, stirring between each segment. Do not burn the chocolate. If it gets too thick, add a little vegetable oil. Pierce a toothpick into the top of the strawberry, and use it to dip it 2/3 of the way down. Lift the strawberry out, and twirl it until it no longer drips. It is optional at this time to dip your chocolate covered strawberries in the coconut, pistachio, sprinkles, before you lay it on the cookie sheet to dry. If you'd like to add melted white chocolate, let the strawberry dry first before using a fork to drizzle it with white chocolate. Chill the strawberries in the fridge for an hour.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades