This step by step instructional video walks you through how to make delicious chocolate cupcakes. Using a few ingredients such as chocolate, cocoa, water, flour, vanilla essence, granulated sugar, confectioners sugar, baking powder, eggs, salt, and butter. First start by combining the flour, baking powder, and salt into a bowl. In a separate bowl mix the water and cocoa powder. Next you mix the butter and granulated sugar and use a mixer to blend it together. Once this is mixed you slowly add in the flour mix continuously mixing. Once this is mixed completely together you slowly add the cocoa and water mix in. Then pour into paper cupcake holders set in a cupcake pan. Then you make a home made frosting. Place a bag of chocolate chips into a double boiler to melt. Let that cool. Then you beat butter and then add in confectioners sugar and mix. The melted chocolate is then added and mixed in. Spread on cooked cupcakes and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades