Cinnamon Buns are made from scratch in this video (with the help of a bread maker and a vigorous soundtrack). In the bread maker's pan, combine 3/4 cup milk, 2 ounces of butter, 1 egg, 3 cups of flour to which 1 teaspoon of gluten has been added, 3 tablespoons of sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Make a well in dry ingredients, and pour in 1-1/2 teaspoons of yeast. Turn the bread maker onto the dough setting, to knead the dough and let it rise, but do not run the baking cycle. After the dough has risen, roll it into a 10" x 15" rectangle. Cover with a mixture made of 1/2 cup of brown sugar, 2 ounces butter, and 1 to 2 tablespoons of cinnamon. Roll the dough up the short way, so that the roll you have left is 15" long. Slice the roll into 12 equal pieces, and place cut side down in a 9 x 13 pan that has been lined with parchment paper. Let the buns rest for one hour, then bake in a 345 degree (Fahrenheit) oven for 20 minutes, until golden brown. Drizzle the buns with glass/icing made of 1 cup powdered sugar, 2 tablespoons of milk, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades