In this video from lotsadeals we learn how to make delicious cupcakes. Preheat oven to 190 Celsius. Line two 12 hole muffin trays with paper cake cases. Next using a mixer cream 175 g of butter 175 g sugar until fluffy. Next add a teaspoon of vanilla essence. Now gradually beat in 3 eggs. Now sit 175 g flour and half teaspoon of baking soda and gently fold in. If the mixture doesn't drop off the spoon easily, add a tablespoon of milk. Next divide the mixture into the cake cases so they are 3/4 full. Now bake for 12 to 15 minutes until gold and springy to the touch. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack. For the icing combine 500 g of icing sugar with 5 tablespoons of water and stir . Add food coloring if you'd like and mix thoroughly. Now it's up to you to decorate it how you want! To learn more visit [http://tinyurl.com/q3odr3].
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades