In a mixing bowl put 1 cup of pancake mix, 3/4 cup of milk, 1 egg, and 2 teaspoons of oil. Use a wooden spoon to mix the ingredients together in the bowl. Then use a whisk to mix the ingredients some more. Next heat a sauce pan with some oil on the stove. If you have a vent over your stove it would probably be good to turn that vent on. Take the Oreos and dip them in the mixture bowl. Flip them over several times to make sure they are coated. Then put them in the pan of oil and begin frying them. Take them out when they are golden brown. You can put some powdered sugar on the Oreos for extra flavor if you would like. The Oreos are delicious and make an excellent treat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades