Lexi and her chef father are going to show you how to make your very own homemade donuts. All you are going to need to create your donuts are a frying fan, thongs, frosting, vegetable oil, and any kind of packaged biscuits. First, you are going to take the biscuits poke a hole in the middle and then round them off so it's even. Once that's done you'll be ready to fry the dough but make sure the oil in the pan is between 365-375 degrees. After you drop the dough in the hot pan, you'll only need to cook each side about 35-40 seconds. Last, all you need to do is take your favorite topping and add it to the fried donuts and your all done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades