USA Fire and Rescue Favorite Recipes demonstrates how to make peach cobbler. First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Then, add 3/4 of a cup of sugar, 1 cup of flour, 2 teaspoons of baking powder, a pinch of salt, 2 tablespoons of melted butter and 1/2 of a cup of milk to a mixing bowl. Mix the ingredients together until it is well combined. Coat an 8 inch by 8 inch baking dish with butter and pour the mixture into the dish. Pour two small cans of drained peaches over the mix. Pour half of a cup of boiling water over the peaches. Bake the cobbler in the oven for about 35 minutes until it is nicely browned.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades