This video demonstrates how to make a delicious molten lava cake. You need 4 oounces of semi sweet baking chocolate,4 oounces of unsalted butter, 2 eggs, 1/3 cup sugar, and ¬º cup all purpose flour. Let the baking chocolate melt in a double boiler. While it is melting into smooth liquid take a medium sized baking bowl and crack your eggs into it. Then add your sugar to the eggs and blend them. You can use a hand blender or a whisk but it may take longer to blend by hand. Next, take the melted chocolate off the stove and add the butter. The heated chocolate will melt the butter. Add the chocolate mixture to the sugar and egg mixture and whisk it together, adding in the all purpose flour. Make sure there are no lumps. Pre heat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 180 degrees celcius. Fill small, buttered bowls about three fourths full of the batter. Place the bowls in the oven for about 10 minutes. The timing is dependent on getting the edges cooked. Then you decide how molten you want the insides to be. Serve your cakes in the bowls or out. They go great with vanilla ice cream. Enjoy your cakes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades