In this video, we learn how to make delicious pineapple upside down cake. First, add in 1 c flour to a large mixing bowl and then 1 c cake flour. Next, add in 1/4 tsp salt, 1 tsp baking soda, and 1 tsp baking soda. Mix this all together, then grab another bowl and add in 1 stick of melted butter with 1 cup of sugar. Whip this together until it's fluffy, then add in two eggs and mix together again. Add in the dry ingredients, then add in 1 c buttermilk to the mixture. Now, in your pie pan you will place down brown sugar to cover the bottom and then drizzle 1 stick of melted butter over it. Lay down pineapples over this, then pour the cake mixture over this. Bake in the oven until it's golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean. Let it cool, then flip it over on a serving dish and serve to guests, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades