This video shows that how you can make plenty of delicious waffles anytime you desire. To make waffles you would require a waffle maker. First, Separate 2 eggs (yolks from the whites) and keep the same in small bowls. Put 2 cups of flour (you can use 1 cup of white flour and 1 wheat flour for more fiber and flavor) in a large bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon of salt in the flour bowl. Put the egg whites in another bowl and beat the eggs for about 2 minutes. Put 2 cups of milk, 1/3 cup of oil, and the egg yolks into the bowl of flour and beat until well mixed. Now, fold the eggs into the batter mixture gently with a wood spatula from around the outer edges of the bowl so that the air bubbles from the eggs are not destroyed. Preheat waffle iron and put about 1/3 of a cup of batter onto the iron per waffle. Cook for about 3 minutes until done. Continue making waffles until the batter is finished. Serve it with fruit or maple syrup. Store the extra waffles in a plastic bag to eat it at another time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades