In this tutorial, we learn how to make "dirt farmer" fudge. Ingredients include: 6 c sugar, 1 1/3 c cocoa, 1/4 tsp salt, 3 c milk, 2 tsp vanilla, 1 stick butter, and peanut butter (optional). Now, grab a big saucepan and add in your cocoa, salt, and sugar. Mix the dry ingredients together really well, then add in the milk and put on the stove over medium heat. Stir constantly until it comes to a bubbling boil. From here, quit stirring and let it cook down a little bit. After this, add in the rest of your ingredients and let it cool down. Mix it thoroughly again, then pour it into a greased glass dish. Let this harden for several hours and then cut into pieces before serving.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades