Did you know that French crepes are actually a cousin to the American pancake? Yeah, we know, the difference is astounding. Not that we don't like pancakes, but crepes are just so much more delicate and thin, and taste sweet but not overly sweet like many pancakes with their pancake syrup.
Crepes make an excellent breakfast food if you're looking to switch it up from the old box of cereal, and they're actually very easy to prepare. Watch this video to learn how to make a foolproof French crepe, and then stuff your crepe with anything you like, from chocolate sauce to whipped cream.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades