Paula Deen shows how to make a quick chocolate cake. She butters a casserole dish and covers the bottom with graham crackers, overlapping them when necessary. She then pours instant french vanilla pudding mix into a separate bowl and mixes it with 3.5 cups of milk, beating it for about 2 minutes. She then tosses in some whipped cream topping and folds it into the french vanilla batter, creating the custard. In another bowl, Paula combines 1.5 cups of sugar with half a cup of cocoa and strains it to remove any lumps. She then adds 3 tablespoons up room-temperature butter, about two teaspoons of white corn syrup, two teaspoons of vanilla flavoring, and a third of a cup of milk with the dry mix. With the three parts of the cake completed, Paula puts down custard of the first layer of graham crackers, spreading it evenly. She then lays down another layer of crackers and another layer of custard over it. After another layer of crackers, she drizzles the chocolate over the dish. She then refrigerates the finished piece.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades