Titli Nihaan with Titli's Busy Kitchen demonstrates how to make an easy lemon meringue pie. Make the lemon curd for the pie by using three egg yolks, half a cup of caster sugar, 5 tablespoons of corn flour, the juice of three lemons, the grated rind of one lemon and 25 grams of butter. Whisk together the corn flour and the lemon juice. Add one cup of water to a pan of water and add the corn flour and lemon juice. Bring it to a boil. Then, turn off the heat and add the lemon rind, the egg yolks and the sugar. Whisk the ingredients together. Then, add the butter and whisk that as well. Blind bake a 9-inch pie case and add the lemon curd into the pre-cooked pie case. Add three egg whites to a bowl and beat it with an electric mixer. When it forms peaks, beat in a cup of caster sugar. Pour the meringue onto the pie and spread it around. Bake the pie at 150 degrees Celsius for 35 minutes. Allow the pie to cool before serving.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades