In this tutorial, we learn how to make an eggless pineapple cake. You will need: 1 1/4 c flour, 1/2 c sweetened condensed milk, 1 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp baking soda, 1/4 tsp cardamom powder, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/2 c melted butter, and 20 oz can crushed pineapple. First, mix your dry ingredients together. Once you do this, start to add in your melted butter and condensed milk. Add in pineapples to the mixture, then place into a cake pan. Bake in the oven until it's golden brown and a knife comes out clean. Serve with additional pineapples and fresh whipped cream!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades