This video shows you how to prepare Peach Cobbler. To begin, prepare the crust. Stir together flour, salt, and sugar. Add cold butter and butter flavored Crisco shortening. Mix together with a fork or a pastry blender. Add cold water. Stir with a spoon. Place dough in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. In a saucepan on the stove, combine 2 cans of peaches, butter, and spices. Add a teaspoon of lemon juice. Add sugar. Heat and stir. Set aside. Remove dough for from refrigerator. Divide into two halves. Roll it out. Place one in the bottom of a deep dish pie pan. Use a slotted spoon to add peaches to the pie. Add the top crust. Cut lattice strips for the pie. Lay the strips decoratively on the pie. Add a little butter to the top. Sprinkle sugar and brown sugar on the top. Bake for 30-45 minutes at 375 degrees. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades